Recent Programme Information
- Vintage Melodies 29 October
- The Wirelesss Programme 27 October
- The Wirelesss Programme 26 October
- The Wirelesss Programme 25 October
- The Wirelesss Programme 24 October
- The Wirelesss Programme Hour Two 23 October
- Vintage Melodies 22 October
- The Wirelesss Programme 20 October
- The Wirelesss Programme 19 October
- The Wirelesss Programme 18 October
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
We believe that to broadcast a general mix of programme content would not draw enough listeners from each of the various communities of Oldham to enable the station to fulfil its aims, and that by “narrowcasting”, or niche broadcasting, with individual communities targeted in “programme strands” in regular time slots, we can a series of diverse audiences. No one expects TV schedules to be uniform in their content; they vary during the course of the day, and as long as the audience is aware of the variety and timing of programmes they will be tolerant of that variety and will return for their specific “programme strands of interest”.
From the Programme Strands menu above you can find out about Programmes in our various Programme Strands.
Listed below is a list of Programme Strands and Programmes which you can find out more about on our website.