- On a Radio: Tune to 99.7 FM
- On Smart Speakers and devices: ask “Play Oldham Community Radio”
- Online: By opening a a pop up window or see below for other links
- On App: Search for “Oldham Community Radio”
- Other devices, we are listed in radio feeds directory at lsn.to/OCR
Currently a selection of our recent programmes are available to listen again on this page.
More information on ways to listen:
The simplest way to listen if you are in Oldham or immediate surrounding areas is via FM radio
We broadcast on 99.7MHz FM to the majority of the Oldham borough and many surrounding areas.
The vast majority of radio sets can pick up our radio broadcasts on the FM Band (most modern ‘digital radio’ sets also have a FM receiver as well – look for a button labelled ‘FM’. If you’ve one of the original DAB only or some sort of vintage “wireless set” from a bygone era with just long and medium wave you’ll have to look for a different radio.)
Smart Speakers and Devices
Next simple way to listen anywhere if you have got an Amazon, Google or Apple device that lets you talk to it? Try saying one of these:
- “Alexa, Play Oldham Community Radio”
- “Okay Google, Play Oldham Community Radio”
- “Hey Siri, Play Oldham Community Radio”
Got some other voice activated device? There’s a good chance that just asking it to “Play Oldham Community Radio” will work. If so let us know!
Mobile Phones and Tablets
There are many dedicated internet radio apps you can download. We will be listed in many of the popular ones, search for “Oldham Community Radio”. We find that the free Tune In Radio app on Apple, Android and Amazon devices tends to work reliably. (Tune In do include some adverts in their apps which are outside our control – but nothing’s ever really “free” is it?)
You can listen in a a pop up window.
You can also click on this direct link to open in a stand alone media player on your computer. Advanced users can also use this link to listen in their preferred software.
You can listen to Oldham Community Radio via a variety of modern devices such as Smart TVs, streaming sticks, Xbox, PlayStations and maybe even on your internet connected fridge (though we’ve not tested the last one!)
Two suggestions to get your device working:
- First look if you already have, or are able to load the ‘Tune In Radio’ app on your device, then search for “Oldham Community Radio”.
- Secondly we are listed in the Radio Feeds directory at lsn.to/OCR – on this site there are links and instructions to listen on all sorts of connected devices.